In addition to a soft, permanently elastic, insulating and non-slip surface, the rubber mat offers many other advantages:
- Protects the original truck bed lining, side panels and rear walls
- Perfect fit - no cutting necessary
- Reduces sliding
- Extremely tear and scratch resistant (8 mm material thickness)
- Uniformly even surface
- Water permeable
- Easy cleaning (washable)
- Weather and temperature resistant up to 120° Celsius
- Long life cycle
- Heat and sound insulating
- Gentle on animal joints
- No space loss on the loading area
- Quick installation and removal
- Made in Germany
Suitable for the Ford Ranger double cab ex 2016-2019 with original Plastic Bed Liner.
Basic requirement is a clean and dry surface. The anti-slip mats have a defined proportion of hollow space, which, in contrast to closed or foil surfaces can absorb a higher amount of dirt. Nevertheless, a dirty loading area can impair the anti-slip properties.
Anti-slip mat on SBR/NBR basis
UV-light, sodium chloride, conditionally with weak acids and alkalis
(swelling of hydrocarbons, oils and fuels etc.)
If the anti-slip effect is weakening, this may be due to the mat being dirty. Cleaning is done by shaking out, vacuuming, washing, if necessary treatment with a high-pressure cleaner (max. 80 bar, 60° degrees, min. 10 cm nozzle distance to the mat) and allow to dry (In the case of heavy soiling, e.g. by animals, commercial washing up liquid can also be used for cleaning).