La Ullstein Concepts GmbH
Grazie per il vostro interesse nei nostri prodotti e nella nostra azienda. In queste pagine vorremmo presentarci a voi e informarvi sui nostri eventi precedenti e/o prossimi. Inoltre, qui troverete le nostre attuali offerte di lavoro.
Attuali offerte di lavoro
Ullstein Concepts GmbH is a well-known and internationally active specialist in the trade and development of
vehicle accessories for off-road and commercial vehicles. Italy is a very important market besides the German
speaking countries, where Ullstein Concepts is already well-known and appreciated. In order to expand our
activities in Italy, we are hiring a Sales Area Manager.
Our customers include vehicle dealers, vehicle importers and final consumers in land and abroad. In addition to the distribution of products of our partner brands, we focus in particular on the conception and production of innovative product solutions, e.g., for hunters, firefighters or medical professionals. As a customer-oriented company, we attach great importance to continuous innovation in order to enable our customers to use their vehicles more efficiently while at the same time increasing ease of use.
Your main tasks
- Coordination of company activities with focus on the Italian market
- Customer acquisition, support, maintenance and consulting on site and online
- Organization and participation in local and international events
- Sale and purchase of vehicle accessories
- Support of the IT and marketing teams with ideas e.g., for country specific campaigns
- Cooperation with the product development team
- Intensive cooperation with upstream and downstream departments
- Scheduling of assembly work and monitoring of delivery dates
- High affinity to automotive & power tool sectors
- Commercial or technical education/studies/experience: Automotive & Mobility Management, Business Administration, Automotive Engineering or comparable qualification, e.g., field service experience
- Very good commercial as well as automotive and technical understanding
- Fluent in Italian, German and English, both written and spoken
- Good command of MS-Office
- Willingness to travel
- Willingness for continuous development, openmindedness towards change and innovation
- Sales-oriented, independent, reliable, team player, flexible, ready for action and loyal
- High level of teamwork & communication skills
- Full-time position (40h), long-term employment
- Diverse opportunities to develop and contribute your own ideas
- Interesting & varied tasks
- Small, dynamic and motivated team in which personal responsibility & team spirit complement each other
We are a young and multinational team and an important player in the automotive accessories sector. Fast reactions to our customers' wishes characterize our daily work and require creative minds. We don't just watch the market, but instead take immediate action when new opportunities arise - in other words, on a daily basis. Finding solutions for the needs and requests of our customers and designing sustainable product innovations for this purpose are at the center of our activities. It is precisely this spirit that drives our inventiveness and motivation to grow. And you could be part of it.
We have sparked your interest?
We are looking forward to receiving your informative application in English or German (CV, certificates, letter of motivation) via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 28.02.2022. First interviews will take place from 24.01.2022.
Visitare Ullstein Concepts